With a few new property launches happening soon after the Chinese New Year, it may be good to listen to what Fengshui masters have to say for those who are interested to buy a property in the Year of the Dog.
Below is some advice from Fengshui master Joey Yap to share with the readers here!
- Real estate investors should look at the central, south, southeast and southwest areas, as properties in these areas are likely to boom in the Year of the Dog
- It may be unwise for those born in January, April, July or October in the Years of the Dragon, Goat or Ox to buy an investment property in the coming year
- According to the 2018 Qi Men chart, properties located near rivers or lakes and on elevated land or close to transport hubs are more favourable as investment properties in 2018
- Commercial or industrial properties would make better investments, whereas residential property, which is represented by the Bing stem, is in conflict with Ren, suggesting that it would be less favorable as an investment in 2018
- Some developers may face tough times as their projects stall and impinge on cash flow or profits. However, this is a bigger concern for investors in property stocks than those who invest in real estate
- Reputable developers with established brands will be a better bet in the immediate future in 2018. It would be unwise to buy from those that are less reputable, no matter how attractive the prices are. Read my earlier post on how to find a reputable developer and good quality project!
Happy Chinese New Year!
Categories: Personal Sharing